[Geotiff] AC_CHECK_HEADERS(geotiff/geotiff.h) fails for libgeotiff 1.4.2

Sebastiaan Couwenberg sebastic at xs4all.nl
Thu Sep 1 09:23:56 EST 2016

Between RC2 and 1.4.2 final geotiff.h was changed to include
<geo_config.h> instead of "geo_config.h".

This causes the librasterlite2 configure to fail because it cannot find
geo_config.h any more, because the Debian package installs the geotiff
headers in /usr/include/geotiff instead of /usr/include.

I think the change should be reverted at least for geotiff.h, I'm not
sure if the change in cpl_serv.h should be reverted too.

These changes were committed in r2736 to fix build issues on Windows,
will reverting to #include "geo_config.h" reintroduce the build failures
on Windows? If so, we should probably deal with this in Debian by
specifying the custom include path used by the libgeotiff package.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
 GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1