[Geotiff] AC_CHECK_HEADERS(geotiff/geotiff.h) fails for libgeotiff 1.4.2

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Sep 1 09:38:47 EST 2016

Charles,

Could you confirm if reverting back to #include "geo_config.h" in geotiff.h and
cpl_serv.h cause issues on Windows ? I think you suggested using <> instead of
"" to avoid including the wrong geo_config.h in case there would have been one
in the source tree, but I've also fixed that issue by not including the
generated geo_config.h with "make dist".

Even

http://www.spatialys.com