[ka-Map-dev] Foss4g 2007 presentation

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 11:17:38 EDT 2007

Hi Lorenzo,

thanks for taking the lead on getting this set up.  I've run through
the presentation and it looks pretty good.

For Mashups, this would be integrating other data into the
application using overlays, perhaps that could be combined with XML
Overlay?  Using XML Overlay to create Mashups?

Not sure about GML, perhaps we should drop it?

Cheers

Paul

PS I'll be around in #kamap, if you see me there, lets chat