[ka-Map-dev] Scale information moving to the mapfiles?

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 11:07:05 EDT 2007

Hi Sam,

I like the idea (it was probably me that proposed it).  If you are
going to do this, I'd like to see it work either way with the scales
array in config.php taking precedence over the map file.  Also, we
should probably take some care to sort the scales so that they are in
the right order (in case they are specified backwards in metadata for
instance)

Cheers

Paul