[ka-Map-dev] Scale information moving to the mapfiles?

Samuel Hiatt samhiatt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 13:22:19 EDT 2007

Great!  One of these days I'll try to try to implement it.  I'm not familiar
with that area of ka-map, but I want to get familiar with it... I'll let you
know when I start working on it.

First I need to write up a small ka-map customization tutorial for the wiki
like I promised that I would do.

Thanks!

Sam