[ka-Map-dev] ka-Map Project Steering Committee

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Wed May 23 05:56:23 EDT 2007

Well done Paul,
I do agree ka-Map needs a PSC to avoid big latency in decision making
and create an official referent to the public.

my nominations are:

- Paul Spencer  - I don't want to loose the dictator

- Daniel Morrissette - has always been a smart critical voice and good
committer.

- Andrea Cappugi - wrote a lot of code I've committed (but forget CVS
passwords).

- Tim Schaub - always a good contributor and an expert voice of both
ka-Map and OpenLayers.

- Zak James - knows ka-Map as a child and has always a sane opinion.

- David Bitner - a great power user. He's the only one that accepted to
test quite all my mashups...

ciao
Lorenzo