[ka-Map-dev] Ideas for last minute version 1.1 additions

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Mon Sep 17 13:45:35 EDT 2007

I guess Daniel, is right,
ka-Map has always been pre-configured to work with GMap.
We just need to do the package with the mapfile and the SHP and be sure
it works out of the box when we download id.
http://www.maptools.org/dl/gmap-ms46.zip

then we just need to update the Wiki adding a fast install doc page.

who wants to check/try?