Fwd: [ka-Map-dev] future of ka-Map

Pedro Simonetti Garcia pedrosimonetti at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 21:31:09 EDT 2008

Hi Paul,

Sorry for the late response, I wish I had posted this before, but I was
working in a rush.

I just want to add that I think this I great and important step in ka-Map
development. As you pointed out, some of its features are very appealing for
many developers, specially for those more confortable with PHP than Python.

I'm working in a project with ka-Map + OL, and we'll be working on it until
december this year, so yes, I think ka-Map still a good choice for many
people, and therefore making it easier to configure, customize, and/or
integrate with other tools is something very bennefical to the ka-Map
community. JSON support is also another cool feature.

I hear this news with a lot of enthusiasm, since I thought the ka-Map
project was inactive, which is a shame. So, I'm very happy to see there will
be more new stuff coming from ka-Map community!

I have a limited spare time, but I will try to stay tuned with you
developers, and share insteresting things I found along the development of
the project I'm working for.

My best wishes,

Pedro Simonetti.

Hi,