[ka-Map-dev] ka-map 2

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Sat Jun 21 02:24:34 EDT 2008

Last minutes here in Bolsena.
With Kappu we've tried to do the basic step to include OL inside ka-Map.
we have basically recreated the map object and adapted the legend.

this is the example:
http://www.ominiverdi.org/ka-map/ka-map2/htdocs/examples/test.html
(I know there are some problems of visualization even with Firefox)

we are working on kaExplorer too to let it work with the new API.

code repository is here:
https://pavo-cms.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pavo-cms/kaMap2/ka-map2

Paul and other devs with commit permission to CVS, if you want to join
you are more then welcome, just send me your sourceforce ID.
If somebody want to suggest a different SVN repository we'll be
interested but not to a CVS.

ciao
Lorenzo