[ka-Map-users] Map disappears

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Tue Aug 2 04:32:11 EDT 2005

Hi List,

After upgrading my Ka-Map to the latest CVS, my map disappears upon panning.
It doesn't re-appear..... That's using the new template. Before, it worked
ok. Has anyone run into this?

Also, in my PHP log, I get heaps of these:
[02-Aug-2005 16:25:23] PHP Notice:  Undefined variable:  aszLayers in
C:\kamap\aus\htdocs\legend.php on line 46

Which I got before I upgraded as well, so that's probably not critical.
Though they seem to appear for every tile.....

Also, when I try to make use of kaMap_zoomToExtents, I get this javascript
error:

Error: this.getCurrentMap is not a function
Source File: http://mia/kamapaus/getcjs.php?name=kaMap&compress=no
<http://mia/kamapaus/getcjs.php?name=kaMap&compress=no>
Line: 293

Has anyone run into any of these problems?

Regards,

Jacob

JACOB DELFOS
SPATIAL INFORMATION ANALYST
Maunsell Australia Pty Ltd
629 Newcastle Street, Leederville, WA 6007
PO Box 81, Leederville, WA 6902
Western Australia
ABN 20 093 846 925

Tel     + 61 8 9281 6185