[ka-Map-users] coordinates

Lorenzo Becchi kamap at ominiverdi.com
Thu Aug 4 10:26:22 EDT 2005

Ups, Paul,
sorry for my error.

In this days we wrote a new class using kaMap Api.
We  developed a Query system to expand KaMap functions.

http://149.139.8.29/~rischio/ka-map-cvs/ka-map/htdocs/
KaMap naivigation functions are always the same but when you press 'q'
key cursor change (cursor=help) center function is disabled to let you
double click on the map and a popup appairs showing you all available
layers matching the point coordinates you clicked (map_query.php).

You can also search for a string looking for a City name (al the moment
only cities). Try: 'fire' or 'castiglio' and press search button.
On the bottom right you will see names of the cities matching the search
string.
click on a name to see the map centered on the city area.

many things can be implemented
comments are welcome

thanks
Lorenzo