[ka-Map-users] RE: Ka-Map and Internet Explorer

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Aug 25 08:57:35 EDT 2005

Steve,  what do you mean by a mapshift?  Do you mean that it is off by a
few pixels?  Or geographically it displays a different location?  I am
still trying to resolve an IE problem that occurs when you reload the
page, the browser doesn't seem to initialize in the same sequence and
some stuff gets skipped (like setting the map extents).  This could be
what you are experiencing ...

Paul