Fw: [ka-Map-users] Kamap application Beta Version

Fernão Lopes fernao at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 22:42:47 EST 2005

Lorenzo:

Good news for you: at least, the essential functions works well with
Opera (ajax functionallities, on-off layers, pamming etc.

However, the was some little problems. I'll make a small report that
could help you (little things that didn't worked):
- the boxes transparency
- the icons (zoom in, zoom out, Info and Initial visualization) didn't
show, but the links are there

But congratulations, very very nice and beaultiful work! With no
doubt, this is the best and nicest ka-map application that I've ever
seen.

Fernão