[ka-Map-users] Kamap application Beta Version

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Dec 6 22:37:16 EST 2005

does anyone have a problem with Lorenzo and Andrea's interface
becoming the default interface in ka-map cvs?  I have no great
attachment to the current layout and think we should adopt this new
interface as soon as they are happy.

I only want negative responses (and those should contain rational
arguments and hopefully alternatives).  I will assume that all others
agree :)