[ka-Map-users] Keymap box disappearing after initial zoom

Tyler Mitchell tjm at timberline.ca
Fri Dec 9 11:42:32 EST 2005

Hi all,
I'm running from CVS (yesterday  - about 16 hours ago) and have the
keymap/reference map displaying properly (thanks Paul for holding my
hand).  But once I zoom in beyond the initial extent, the red extent box
on the keymap disappears.  My map file doesn't have any funky minimal
box size setting or anything:

  REFERENCE
    IMAGE "../htdocs/images/keymap_bc_tiny.gif"
    EXTENT 175463 291348 1936610 1846880
    SIZE 108 95
    STATUS ON
    COLOR -1 -1 -1
    OUTLINECOLOR 255 255 0
  END

But now I'm wondering if ka-map has it's own minimal box size already
set.  The box is getting pretty tiny when zoomed in here - does the
current implementation handle making it a crosshair?  I might need to
make my keymap larger I suppose.

Tyler