[ka-Map-users] CVS IE compatibility

Tyler Mitchell tjm at timberline.ca
Wed Dec 14 13:45:10 EST 2005

Lorenzo,
I updated my app to use your latest changes - many nice looking
features, thanks.  Some observations/questions for you...

Firefox is displaying everything very well.

Internet Explorer is suffering badly.  Here are some issues I came across:
-zoom tool image backgrounds have no transparency
-some of the layer transparency control buttons don't appear, seems
sporadic, maybe 30% of them show up
-if I use IE's refresh/reload button, my map falls apart.  No legend,
zoom tools and nothing in the "choose your ka-map" select list anymore.
 No matter how much I hit ctrl+f5, it never comes back to life until I
clear my IE "temporary internet files".
-keymap isn't showing at all in IE

Are others having these problems too?
See my test app at: http://maps.timberline.ca/kispiox/  - lots of