[ka-Map-users] Re: CVS IE compatibility

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Wed Dec 14 14:33:57 EST 2005

Hi Tyler,
thanks for feedback.
I can't be very precise because I have to finish a work in two ours but
I hope to help you.
Tomorrow I can do better.

Anyway, some bugs are know others not:
1) zoom tool image backgrounds have no transparency
you have to add in startUp.js, in myMapInitialized() function
  onload="correctPNG(this)"
to all images that have note (they have to be 2)

2) some of the layer transparency control buttons don't appear, seems
sporadic, maybe 30% of them show up
It seems strange, only _base_ layer have not.  I'll have a look
tomorrow, at the moment I have no Windows with me.

3)Refresh Button in IE
old problem but always the same.
Does anybody can show me a version that has not and tell me why?
maybe I've missed some posts.
You can also close the IE windows and open again (I know is not a
solution).

4) keymap isn't showing at all in IE
let me know if you can see the one in the example I've posted.
In this case it is probably a problem with the CSS, did you change it?

if you want you can do a transparent gif for your scalebar, anyway
you've done a nice application.
let me know
Lorenzo