[ka-Map-users] Documentation? Wiki? New versions?

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Sat Dec 17 13:01:49 EST 2005

Reuven,

you are absolutely correct and your comments welcome.  I'm not sure
that documentation would only take a couple of hours, though ;)  And
since I don't get paid to do it, its not that high on my list.
However, that being said, I have been thinking about this for quite a
while.  I'm going to try to get a wiki set up for ka-Map as that
would be the main source of obtaining documentation and posting FAQ
and their answers.

Thanks for prodding me on this.  I promise to try to do something
about it :)

One thing that would really help me in putting this together is to
have others share their experiences on developing applications, where
they had problems and what types of things they would like to do.
That would help me focus on providing the most useful documentation
first.