[ka-Map-users] Re: CVS IE compatibility

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Mon Dec 19 13:51:05 EST 2005

Tyler,
some problems could be related to our changes but other could be related
to server problems (hardware, bandwidth, ecc.) or to client problems
(low memory, low bandwidth, ecc.). Remember that many layers charge the
client not just the download.

At the moment I'm again in Barcelona and I have no windows with me.
Andrea confirmed me that with the IE 6.0.2800.1106 SP1 it is Ok except
for the icon transparency and for the cross.gif in the keymap.
you can solve both quickly.

If you experience different bugs:
More information you give, easier will be debugging. At least screen
shots.

Hope other subscribers can contribute at least commenting.

ciao
Lorenzo