[ka-Map-users] Re: CVS IE compatibility

Tyler Mitchell tjm at timberline.ca
Mon Dec 19 14:00:01 EST 2005

Lorenzo Becchi wrote:
> At the moment I'm again in Barcelona and I have no windows with me.
> Andrea confirmed me that with the IE 6.0.2800.1106 SP1 it is Ok except
> for the icon transparency and for the cross.gif in the keymap.
> you can solve both quickly.

I found that version to work well too.  I get poor results from IE
6.0.2900 SP2 - wow - not worth the upgrade :)  Actually, I don't know
what to think anymore.  After a clearing of my IE cache, and rebooting
it looks like it might be working okay, it's very bizarre.  I'm sticking
with Firefox for now :)

Thanks Lorenzo,
Tyler