[ka-Map-users] Ka-map! documentation wiki

Moran Ben-David moran at place-base.com
Wed Dec 21 00:34:53 EST 2005

Though this doesn't address the open/closed wiki issue...

I thought I'd suggest using TRAC (http://www.edgewall.com/trac/) to handle
manage the project's documentation (including bugs, etc).

Since kamap is a fairly new project.. it might still not be such a daunting
task to port over any bugs, code, wiki.

Moran Ben-David