[ka-Map-users] CVS ka-map runs no error, but no content.

Jie Yan yanj at ict.ac.cn
Fri Dec 30 21:49:14 EST 2005

Hello, everybody.
I tried and tried, but failed again and again, still no content! :(

The error messages in IE is:
line: 400
char: 5
error: parameter is valid
code: 0

The error messages in Firefox is:
this.aMaps[this.currentMap].aLayers[0] has no properties
in line 1401 kaMap.js

I think I can make sure that the config.php is right, because I refer to
the config.php of ka-Map-0.1.1 which I successfully run now.

I hacked a bit yesterday, and found that the registered
INITIALIZED-event-handler myInitialized() in startup.js didn't run.
Is there something wrong with triggerEvent or startup.js?

Sorry to bother you, but I will very appreciate the one who can help us.