[ka-Map-users] Ka-map version 0.1.1 seems to have a couple of problems

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jul 4 07:24:05 EDT 2005

Ed,

version 0.2 should be out this week and will include a lot of bug fixes
and new features that may address (some of?) your problems.
Particularly, I think I've improved performance back to the original 0.1
version (panning gets stuck) and fixed a bunch of IE problems.

re 5 below, thanks, I'll update the cvs version of index.html with that
change.