[ka-Map-users] Internal server errors

Eli Naeher enaeher at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 01:06:53 EDT 2005

Hello,

I've installed ka-map on top of the FGS. Loading localhost/ka-map
brings me a page that looks more or less correct (sans the actual map)
and a popup with an Apache "500 Internal Server Error" message. The
error_log only tells me that there was a "premature end to script
headers" (it also complains that it can't find favicon.ico, but I'm
assuming that's not the issue here).

I suspect this might have to do with my PHP GD module, or lack
thereof. The line in config.php:

$szPHPGDModule = 'php_gd.'.PHP_SHLIB_SUFFIX;

is unclear to me. There's no php_gd.* anywhere on my system as far as
I can tell. There is, in /home/<user>/fgs/lib, a libgd.so, libgd.so.2,
libgd.so.2.0.0, and libgd.la -- should $szPHPGDModule be pointing to
one of these? Or am I missing something?

Thanks,

--Eli