[ka-Map-users] Internal server errors

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Sun Jul 10 22:25:21 EDT 2005

Eli,

favicon.ico is loaded as the page icon in the address bar of some
browsers if no icon is specified in the page.  It does not appear to
cause any adverse effects other than to fill up your error log

Regarding the 500 error, this is commonly due to a php/mapscript error
when something goes fatally wrong.  Unfortunately, it is very hard to
debug without access to the machine (and even then, its still difficult).

Do you know which script is triggering the errors? (tile.php, init.php?)

On linux, GD is typically compiled into the PHP cgi and so this setting
will have no effect (because the code checks to see if gd is loaded
first).  I would doubt that is the issue, more likely an error in
mapscript somewhere.