[ka-Map-users] blank map

David Bitner osgis.lists at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 16:53:47 EDT 2005

Alright Paul,

Thanks for you help today.  Looking at the maps I'm getting now make
me think that you're right about the tiling of the small layers --
especially once the tiles have been pregenerated.

My next question is about adding layers that require a filter that
will be filled with other html inputs such as grab me all the data
between these two times.  The filter I use in my apps now is done by
either recreating the DATA statement in mapscript or by using variable
substitution with CGI mapscript.  Now you could just send the
starttime and endtime with every layer, but this is going to cause big
problems with cacheing.  Do you see any possiblities for an approach
that could accomodate this?