[ka-Map-users] Generate all tiles

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 25 10:20:11 EDT 2005

Hi Herman,
I don't know about uploading tiles to the server, but you can run the
precache.php script (not in CVS version, but in 0.1.1).  You will need to
edit it to include the scales and map file that you want to you use.  It
works well.

The index file looks like it is working now, I think Paul fixed it up on his
way out the door.

Tyler