[ka-Map-users] Demonstrations w/Ka-Map

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 28 11:33:25 EDT 2005

Tim, have you considered downsampling the image to 8 bit?  I did it one this simple map and it looked pretty good at the global level anyway.
http://spatialguru.com:8888/ka-map/

Tyler

--Boundary-01=_0cP6CTN/pKjFEQ5

Hi Ed

You are wecome to my map file. See attachment. Note in ka-map you have to=20
specify PNG24 in the config.php (at teh end of the line wher ethe map scale=
s=20
are specified) as it doesnt seem to read this from the map file. If you don=
t=20
do that the blue marble dataset will look .... yuk.....

Regards

Tim

On Wednesday 27 July 2005 22:04, Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> Hi Ed, thanks.  I'm cc'ing Tim who did all the fancy layer styling - I ju=
st
> wrapped it with ka-Map :)
>
> Tim - can we give Ed and the list a (cleansed) copy of the map file?
>
> Tyler

=2D-=20
"The mind once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas never returns to =
its=20
original dimensions."=20

--Boundary-01=_0cP6CTN/pKjFEQ5--