[ka-Map-users] Demonstrations w/Ka-Map

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Jul 28 11:59:55 EDT 2005

Hi

On Thursday 28 July 2005 16:33, Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> Tim, have you considered downsampling the image to 8 bit?  I did it one
> this simple map and it looked pretty good at the global level anyway.
> http://spatialguru.com:8888/ka-map/

Im not convinced - look at this:

http://linux-gis.co.uk/kamapkamap.jpg

My map is on the left and yours on the right. But maybe thats partly due to
the fact that yours is resampled - I'll give a try some time and see how it
looks. Thanks

Tim

--
"The mind once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas never returns to its
original dimensions."