[ka-Map-users] odd behavior

Jeff Portwine jdport at veritime.com
Thu Jun 16 09:13:32 EDT 2005

Ok I take it back slightly, it doesn't work on my data at all zoom levels...
when I zoom in to the point where it would be showing street names it won't
render any more tiles :)

It works up until that point though very well... I'm really looking forward
to watching the development of this project.

-Jeff