[ka-Map-users] scales in ka-map

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue May 24 12:32:09 EDT 2005

Hi Gregg,

good job :)  I'm not really sure what's going on here.  Do these tiffs
have associated world files?  Are they being displayed with a projection
?  I suspect that if you created a world file that contained the lat/lon
extents of each tif and added a projection object to your map file
layers, the scale stuff would work properly.

Of course, I could be totally wrong :)