[ka-Map-users] Design goals: Combining WMS servers and launching with zoom an layer parameters?

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Sun May 29 21:48:02 EDT 2005

Stephan,

1 & 2 are not currently supported and are not likely to be since
MapBuilder, Chameleon and others already do stuff like this.  ka-Map
would be more of a plug-in to those systems.

A custom application could be built on top of ka-Map to do these things,
but I wouldn't be interested in putting it into the mainstream version
of ka-Map

<shameless plug>
If you are interested in having a custom app developed, contact me off-list.
</shameless plug>