[ka-Map-users] test

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Sun May 29 21:50:10 EDT 2005

Argh.  I haven't tested in Konqueror and don't have access to it, but it
was tested in Safari which is apparently Konqueror based .. and it does
work there.

Any Konqueror users out there are hereby challenged to figure out why it
crashes the browser and submit patches.  The winner will be selected
from competing entries and will recieve a free copy of ka-Map :)