[ka-Map-users] Perl back end and other features

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon May 30 22:50:07 EDT 2005

Also, I think if we use Paul's trick of returning the polyline as an
Javascript array of points that is eval'ed it will be much more
efficient than passing a GML document that needs to be parsed as an XML
document.

Then all you need is a loop through the array to scale and draw the
polyline which should be very fast and efficient.

Thanks for the links I will also take a look at them.

-Steve W.