[ka-Map-users] Panning and zooming question

Gambin Dejan Dejan.Gambin at pula.hr
Tue May 31 02:45:54 EDT 2005

Well, first I have to report some other things that happened to me:

I have tried to open ka-map with IE and I got error in
testMapInitialized saying 'options[...].value is null or not an object'.
It reports line 73, but in code it is actually line 69 of kaTest.html. I
don't get this error in Mozilla Firefox so I continued to work with
firefox. I have noticed if I refresh the page it ocasionally writes a
number of warnings in legend window (frame) saying:

Warning: [MapServer Error]: msLoadMap(): in C:\Program Files\Apache
Group\Apache2\htdocs\ka-map\legend_template.php on line 24

Warning: [MapServer Error]: msFreeHashItems(): Can't free NULL table in
C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\ka-map\legend_template.php
on line 24

and repeats this many times. This is happening using gmap (gmap is the
first selected map in combo).

Regarding my own map I have first removed GROUPs but the map didn't
show. Soon I realised that map is not shown even if I remove all the
layers except simplest one. The browser is just saying "Transferring
data from localhost..." and that is all.

Can you tell me what is the best way to debug?

regards, dejan