[ka-Map-users] ka-map with PHP as a CGI vs. DSO?

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue May 31 10:25:27 EDT 2005

Stephen is probably correct, using the web server to generate 404 errors
and using a web server configuration that redirects the error handler
could be an excellent way to handle this.

I am not convinced that it would be substantially better than the dso
method ... but that's where I am also hoping to get feedback :)

Paul