[ka-Map-users] Keymap problem

Denny Lee dennylee60 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 18:53:51 EST 2005

Hello all,
I am new to Ka-Map and I have a little trouble getting
it to work correctly.  I downloaded the latest version
from CVS and configured it.  I can browse into the web
site, zoom in and out of the map.  But for some reason
I can't get the keymap window to work correctly.  The
keymap image is blank but I do see the transparent
rectangle in that box.  When I drag the box around,
the main map does change location.  The URL for the
keymap is http://localhost/kamap/?loadImage=true.  Any
suggestion on how to fix this?  Thanks for your help.