[ka-Map-users] tiling order / priority?

Brent Pedersen bpederse at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 14:41:30 EST 2005

hi, this works. not pretty. find the comment in init.php and insert this
code. the last line that's changed is commented.
if you add: or oLayer->group == "" after MS_OFF, it will give priority to
__base__ layers as well.

-brent

/*
* for this version, I have chosen to use groups to turn layers on and off
* a special group called __base__ is created to hold all ungrouped layers
* This group cannot be turned on/off in the interface (or at least not
* using the default legend template
*/
$onLayers = array();
$offLayers = array();
for($i=0;$i<$oMap->numlayers;$i++){
$oLayer = $oMap->getLayer($i);
if($oLayer->status!=MS_OFF){ # add code here for __base__ layers
array_push($onLayers,$oLayer);
}else{
array_push($offLayers,$oLayer);
}
}
$allLayers=array_merge($onLayers,$offLayers);

$szLayers = '';
for($i=0; $i<$oMap->numlayers; $i++)
{
$oLayer = $allLayers[$i]; # this line is changed !!!!!!
if ($oLayer->group != '')
{