[ka-Map-users] Map tiles Loding blocked by mouseover

enri enri at 163.com
Thu Nov 24 19:36:33 EST 2005

Paul and Sebastian,

Thank you for your reply. The problem happens in IE6 (version 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519 and version 6.0.2800.1106 individually),no problem with FireFox, it doesn't totally block tiles loading, but let the proccess much much slower. To magnify the problem, please kindly check http://www.webmap.cn/mapDir.php, and  change the scale to 1000000 by the second select form on the toolbar, and move your mouse and stay over the map, if the problem is not specific for me, you will find it's almost stop to load, but once you move mouse out, you can find it's quite faster. You can check the IE status bar to find the difference.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Regards,¡¡¡¡

Enri