[ka-Map-users] kaLegend

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 13 15:26:49 EDT 2005

Tom,

there isn't any documentation for kaMap or its component pieces yet.
Its on my list but somehow never gets any closer to the top ;)

kaLegend is a pre-canned legend.  It uses the group structure of the
map file to build its layer control so that you can only affect
visibility, opacity etc at the group level ... this is because kaMap
draws each group as a single image.

You can expand the group to show the mapserver gif legend of the group.