[ka-Map-users] Removing map objects form ka-map.

Jeremy Malczyk jeremy at trails.com
Wed Oct 26 22:53:00 EDT 2005

Is it possible to remove a map that has been added to the kamap object?
I have an application that switches between projections, and  adds new
maps in order to do that. Problem is the old map objects seem to get in
the way, I see kamap running through tile requests for the other map in
the background. I tried clearing the aMaps array with no luck ... it
seems like a removeMap method would be a good addition to the API. Thoughts?

Jeremy