[ka-Map-users] IE refresh

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Oct 27 09:46:37 EDT 2005

Charlton,

I think it is, unfortunately, a JS issue.  My suspicion is that there
is some reference between the DOM and the javascript that is created
and not explicitly released that holds stuff in IE's js namespace on
refresh and this is causing the problem.

Unfortunately, it is extremely difficult to debug this type of
problem, especially in IE as the debugging tools are horrible.  Also,
I don't have ready access to IE which creates an additional barrier
for me to investigate this.