[ka-Map-users] Re: Kamap Query System

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Thu Sep 1 05:33:50 EDT 2005

Good work Pete,
I'm curious to test your solution on-line. You did a very nice layout.

it is important to provide all solution to Paul.

We are trying something different but it is just an idea.
Hope to offer something news as soon as possible.

Thanks for
"//function courtesy of Lorenzo/rischio"
there is no needing.
In any case I, Lorenzo Becchi, developed it with Andrea Cappugi.
Rischio is just a testing project.

Lorenzo