[ka-Map-users] realeases

pgiencke at glc.org pgiencke at glc.org
Fri Sep 9 00:04:48 EDT 2005

Hi,

I think that using chameleon as a roadmap in going forward with ka-map
development is a great idea. At the very least, it would provide a [proven]
template for widget/function creation (zoombox, measurement, printing, etc).

I'm actually doing just this at the Commission, as I am intending to supplant
our existing chameleon apps with equally-functional ka-map instances (using one
ka-map app ingesting disparate mapfiles/datasets).

-pete