[ka-Map-users] realeases

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Sun Sep 11 22:24:30 EDT 2005

Well, personally I think it would be better to look at the MapBuilder
model than the Chameleon model (even though I designed and wrote most of
Chameleon).

I'm certainly willing to accept any contributions, however ... so if you
come up with something that works and want to contribute it, I'll check
it out and check it in ;)