[ka-Map-users] realeases

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Mon Sep 12 10:39:43 EDT 2005

Ok Paul, when I asked that question I just wanted to see where everybody
where intended to go.
Now it seems we have some opinions and I agree to leave KaMap as faster
as possible.
I have no experience with Chamaleon or Mapbuilder and maybe it's time I
study a bit more.
:-)

with andrea we are now trying to create a better interface and to refine
our code.
I've copied icons from chamaleon demo, let me know if I can not.
http://149.139.8.29/~rischio/ka-map-cvs/ka-map/htdocs/
We started using katools like, maybe, they have to be used (have a look,
please):
http://149.139.8.29/~rischio/ka-map-cvs/ka-map/scripts/queryTool.js
http://149.139.8.29/~rischio/ka-map-cvs/ka-map/scripts/measureTool.js

there are some funcions that we would like to include in kaTool.js (like
rischio_getCoord(e) and rischio_printCoord(e)) to avoid tricky solutions
calling it from other tools.
Maybe we can do rischio_printCoord with a param that ask for the HTML
objecct id to write in.

ciao
Lorenzo