[ka-Map-users] realeases

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Sep 9 09:41:08 EDT 2005

I'm going to try to do that next week.  I'd really like to get an
implementation of the query stuff and a couple of other fixes in there
first, then cut a release.

re the Chameleon thing ... I'm still not entirely sure what the best way
forward is with this.  One way is to put ka-Map into Chameleon, but that
introduces a whole host of problems that I am not yet prepared to deal
with.  The other way is to bring some of the templating pieces of
Chameleon into ka-Map.  This also introduces problems.

Community MapBuilder already has a very 'Chameleon' style way of doing
things so the optimal route would likely be to have a ka-Map 'widget' in
MapBuilder.

Of course, this is just me and my (unfunded and currently funded)
priorities.  These can be changed by funding opportunities and
contributions from others in the community.