[ka-Map-users] realeases

pgiencke at glc.org pgiencke at glc.org
Fri Sep 9 11:48:02 EDT 2005

All,

I tend to agree with Daniel on this. Keeping ka-map as a lean and lightweight
(as opposed to chameleon) mapplication is the right way to go. I do think,
however, that *some* of the funcationality of chameleon (widgets for instance)
could be ported over to ka-map without losing any of the features that makes
ka-map ka-map. In that sense, chameleon would provide (as I had stated
earlier), a useful roadmap for ka-map development going forward.

-pete