[ka-Map-users] Using ka-Map with things that aren't maps (GraphViz)

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Sep 9 14:52:21 EDT 2005

Andrew,

theoretically, you could do this by replacing the init.php and tile.php
scripts to do something intelligent with your image.

Alternately, you could fake out mapserver into thinking that the
generated image was actually a raster image source for mapserver and use
the standard init.php/tile.php stuff.