[ka-Map-users] realeases

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Mon Sep 12 12:12:03 EDT 2005

Thanks Paul, we'll be pleased for the keymap tool, I'm sure you are
right for the CVS version we are using an old one.

"For the measure tool, I don't see anything on the map, should I?"
watch, on the bottom of the page. after you drag and release you must
see: "measure is: XXXXXXX.XX"

tanks for the icons, I'll put a disclaimer.

Me and Andrea will test all other points.

ciao
Lorenzo

ps: Pete, I don't write you directly because your server don't accept
dynamic smtp dealers.